Finding the best remedy to acne can be very frustrating. While there are tons of solutions available on the market, each promising to finally clear the skin…most only end up making the problem worse. If you are considering trying Exposed Skin Care then you won’t be disappointed for reading this review. Here you will discover how it works, what its strong and weak points are, and know what actual users are saying so you can make an informed decision later. Where you can get the best available deal is also detailed on the third page.
What Is Exposed Skin Care?
Containing the advanced blend of acne-fighting ingredients and pure natural extracts, Exposed Skin Care is an acne treatment promising to clear your skin minus the harsh side effects. Unlike other solutions, this acne treatment developed by experts including dermatologists, cosmetologists, naturopaths, and chemists, supposedly returns your skin to its natural and healthy balance that it was meant to have instead of fighting with your skin.
How Does It Work?
Exposes Skin Care employs a 3-step system designed to use both scientific and natural ingredients that work in agreement with each other. The blend of ingredients unclog blocked pores, killing acne causing bacteria and helping your skin to achieve its normal levels of sebum production, and healing skin lesions while also reducing redness and irritation. Regular use of the system will deliver results in two to five weeks on average although some users experience a lot of clearing in the first two weeks.
- Cleanse the skin. Exposed Skin Care’s facial cleanser gently cleans and detoxifies your skin with salicylic acid, pro-vitamin B5, and sage extract.
- Exfoliate and calm the skin. Its Clearing Tonic is formulated to restore your skin’s ideal PH balance while also exfoliating to remove dead skin cells. It contains anti-oxidants and essential extracts that revitalizes and protects skin from damage.
- Eliminate and prevent acne while you sleep. Formulated with advanced acne-fighting ingredients, Exposed Clear Pore Serum prevents new acne blemishes and white heads from forming. The solution is a lightweight gel that penetrates deep into the pores to control breakouts and rebalance your skin as you sleep.
- Works for people of all ages and skin types. It is deemed effective for treating adult and teenage acne. It is ideal even for the most sensitive skin.
- Safe and effective. Solutions are formulated using FDA approved drugs that are proven to reduce acne. Their natural and scientific actives are known to help eliminate and prevent acne causing bacteria. Each product used in the system employs a mixture of especially selected actives beneficial for skin renewal process. It is artificial fragrance free and hypo-allergenic.
- Gets rid of acne scars. It’s acid complexes are clinically tested to reduce existing acne scars or blemishes. It prevents future breakouts and acne scars.
- Satisfaction Guarantee. It promises to clear your skin in 30 days and provides a one full year money back guarantee.
(Continued on Next Page…Disadvantages + Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work?)